Registered Legal Executive
- Affiliate of the New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives
- Associate Member of the New Zealand Law Society
- Associate member of the Property Law Section
Hello, I’m Helen Hale. I joined Moore Law in 2011 when my family relocated to Whanganui from Manawatu, following my husband’s progression in his banking and finance career. I became a member of the New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives in 2002, having worked in legal practices since leaving school in 1996.
I belong to the Whanganui Chamber of Commerce and enjoy promoting the family-friendly lifestyle Whanganui has to offer. My husband and I have three daughters who keep us busy due to their active involvement in sports and musical interests.
My main areas of expertise include:
- Residential and Commercial Property Transactions
- Business Acquisition and Sales
- Trust Administration
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Residential Subdivisions
I work closely with clients to ensure that they are provided with professional, individualised attention and guidance to obtain their objectives.
Contact me on 06 349 0012 or email: email@example.com.